Watched Status - Play All From Here

pgriffith

pgriffith

Hi all

Was a bit behind on a TV show, so I settled down for a bit of a marathon and used the Play All From Here option to start playback. Watched all 5 episodes but at the completion of playback none of them were marked as watched.

Is this by design or have I found a bug ?

Cheers

Are you sure they weren't marked as watched or, maybe, just the interface didn't refresh for all of them...?

pgriffith

Yeah I suspected that may have been the case, I exited and went back into Emby to see and they remained as unwatched.

I'll do another run and double check, I have a series of really short episodes that will be easy to run through and test with.

pgriffith

Hey Ebr

Marked a whole season of a show as unwatched last night, started it off using Play All From Here and then went to bed.

Found this morning that the only episode marked as watched was the first one, the other 9 all still show as unwatched. Reflected as such in the WMC client, Web and Theatre and after a server restart.

Cheers

The key piece of information you neglected to mention is that you are using an external player :).

I'll have to see if anything can be done here.

pgriffith

Ah, my apologies.

It's not not a bug of great concern, doesn't really bother me, it's whether it bothers you   :)