Feature request for Music

KarterJK

KarterJK

While I truly like the new Music interface, one huge thing that would be helpful, is if under the icons you would list in text the artist names.  You currently have pictures, that may or may not be current and if you don't know exactly what the artist(s) look like you really don't know who it is.  So, text names is an absolute must.  

The standard app has the names listed, it is only in ET that they are missing.

IMHO.

• Like 5

weeks

While I truly like the new Music interface, one huge thing that would be helpful, is if under the icons you would list in text the artist names.  You currently have pictures, that may or may not be current and if you don't know exactly what the artist(s) look like you really don't know who it is.  So, text names is an absolute must.  

The standard app has the names listed, it is only in ET that they are missing.

IMHO.

Amen. The music end needs a lot of work. I never get pictures half of the time when I try to match them, either. So I'll get 20 selections with the NAME but not the artist and no pic.

Edited by weeks

• 1 month later...
RedBaron164

Wanted to bump this, the web interface has names listed under the Artists picture and it's definitely less confusing.

Disorganise

+1. Installed ET over weekend and only had chance to play maybe 5 mins, which included an mp3.

Trying to figure out a band by some random picture is impossible....especially if you don't know the band.

I also couldn't figure out how to stop it playing once started (was using keyboard and mouse as remote was on other side of room). Could do with some onscreen controls. I stopped it by hitting the 'x' to close ET altogether which seems a bit extreme.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk