[BUG] Cover Aspect Ratio from Collection Overview differs from the rest of Emby

shorty1483

shorty1483

56c054778d109_Unbenannt.png   vs  56c054846a448_Unbenannt2.png

Referring to this http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/30373-dev-server-30586539062-changed-cover-aspect-ratio/page-2 , I know from last time you guys came to the right conclusion for presenting covers. But the Collcection Covers seems more correct to me. Why not presenting the single movie covers exactly like the collection ones when using Coverart. @@ebr @@Luke

It has to do with the exact shape of the cover.  The web client makes a decision whether or not to stretch the image based on how close to its expected aspect ratio the source is.  The one on the left is far enough off that it decides to preserve it. The one on the right isn't.

• Like 1

shorty1483

It has to do with the exact shape of the cover. The web client makes a decision whether or not to stretch the image based on how close to its expected aspect ratio the source is. The one on the left is far enough off that it decides to preserve it. The one on the right isn't.

Then you should think about implementing CDArt for single movie covers. This would also eliminate the stretched covers :D

Edit: meh, just realized I asked this already[emoji14]

Gesendet von meinem HTC One M8 mit Tapatalk

Edited by elysium