In-App purchases - Restore past purchase

BenGabb

Hi all,

Last week I purchased the Ios app on my phone (4s) so I can have the app on the iPad for my daughter.

After purchasing on the phone, the app locked up and closed. Then when I logged in I was still receiving the same message to purchase so I tried to 'Restore past purchase' which pops up with the apple id login, but after doing so nothing happens. no message, just everytime I try to play I get the same message - buy premiere, buy app, restore or play 1 minute. I tried removing the app and re-installing, no good.

Since going through this, I tried restoring on the iPad which worked fine. All the films play as normal with no issue until I restrict In-App purchases. Then I get the message that I need to be a premiere user. Turn on In-App purchases and it works fine again. Unfortunately my daughter is 4 so I cant keep In-App purchases on and wait for a huge bill.

Any advice on these issues?

Many thanks

Ben

Hi, right now unfortunately you do have to keep the app store services enabled because that's the only way the app can validate the purchase info. the best solution is to have it enabled but secured with a password. the alternative would be emby premiere purchased from the emby website.

What do you mean? I thought the issue was occurring on the device where you've disabled in-app purchases, and that's what I was responding to.

ok, i see. have you possibly disabled anything on the phone related to the app store? does your itunes purchase history reflect that the transaction successfully completed?

I have restrictions disabled on my phone, so everything for the app store is enabled.

I received an invoice by email from Apple on Wednesday for the app purchase for my apple id im entering on the restore popup.