Cant Change Password

deadpickle

deadpickle

When I try to change my password on Emby version 3.0.5821.0 using the web browser upon hitting save it stalls and never saves the password (aka the working icon sits and spins). I tried this on both Chrome version 48.0.2564.103 and Firefox version 44.0. Whats the deal?

Nevermind, I just tested and I was able to reproduce when I entered the wrong current password. I will fix this to display a friendly error message, but you need to enter the current password in order to change it. If you don't' remember, use the reset password button first.

deadpickle

Yes sorry should have specified more. Currently the password is empty since I had to reset it. I would like to Add a password to the user.

Also, I am having the same issues when I try to upload an image. Since its similar thought I would mention it.

Edited by deadpickle

Ok, I can't reproduce this. it's always possible that there was a defect that has been fixed since the last stable release. only thing i might suggest trying is a different browser.

deadpickle

As I said. I tried both Firefox and Chrome. Maybe it will help if I say I'm running Ubuntu 14.04.

Edited by deadpickle