Question about Twitch plugin

Shrom

Hi all :)

I just discovered emby since a few days ago and this product is very wonderful !.

I download de Twitch plugin and I have questions :

1 - Can I put my twitch account in this plugin to see my stream in HD mode ? (the broadcaster need an account to see the feed in HD). I don't see anything in the plugin parameters....

2- Can I made a LiveTV feed or something like that to see directly the stream I would like to see (OgamingSC2) without made a research or something like that ? (m3u feed or something like that) ?

Thanks !!

Shrom 

Thanks for your answer.

Yes I chek it in the Web interface and it just say "This plugin have no parameter to configure.." (In french I translated it here ;))

Thanks for your answer.

Yes I chek it in the Web interface and it just say "This plugin have no parameter to configure.." (In french I translated it here ;))

Then that probably means you cannot configure it for your user ID at this time.

flexage

Actually I think this one is @@flexage

In the meantime, have you checked the plugin settings to see if it allows you to enter your user info?

@@Luke Ahhhh, a common misconception, I did the TWIT (This Week In Technology) plugin, I believe this question is about the TWITCH plugin, which if I'm not mistaken provides access to live gaming streams. I'm not sure who made this one though :)

snazy2000

Currently its not possible to do this I will look in to this when get a chance, the source is open if you did want to take a look yourself :),

the second part of question you could maybe use the IPTV plugin