Unable to edit Home Screen images

Heuer

My home screen currently looks like this:

home.jpg

I wanted to  replace the Live TV, Guide and Recorded TV icons with images but they do not appear even though I uploaded new ones at 960x540 and set them as Primary, deleting all others. I also tried to change the rather incongruous 'Trailers' image with its TV or case surround but again the new image will not appear. Are these images fixed by the system or am I doing something wrong?

Edited by Heuer

Argh! This seems to be applied in some apps but not others. My new 'Trailers' image is there in ET, there as the second image in Web client, EA and EATV. My new 'Guide' image is used as the Live TV thumb in EA.

Edited by Heuer

diaz1510

Yeah, check out my previous post, not sure if it's a related issue.

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/28795-other-users-uable-to-change-home-screen-thumbs/

I've asked multiple times about ways to get these images changed, but can't get an answer and what sucs is that it was a feature that emby used to have.  It's weird to me that Emby would force us to use their images when it used to be a customize-able option.  I can customize mine as the admin, but none of my other users are able to.  Are there not many people who both use the web client AND would like to customize their home screen?

• 2 weeks later...