TimeLord Collections

Delphi

BeppoMonkeyBoy

Possibly, I'll look into it when I get chance, super busy with the day job and dealing with a grumpy 4 year old at night.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
dethknite

* Not entirely related... however...

I reinstalled Emby and after scanning the library, it appears the Date Added for all Seasons of shows got set to when they were scanned (current)...

I would also like to request adding updating of the Season Date Added with the Season released date for TV series in TimeLord.  :D

Edited by dethknite

• 4 weeks later...
JeanKadang

Not to bring up an old issue - but i've had a bad luck with the plugin..

A lot of media files had their dates changed to something crazy!

56e5d02dbce39_accessdate_issue.png

Seen before or ?

Happy2Play

Not to bring up an old issue - but i've had a bad luck with the plugin..

A lot of media files had their dates changed to something crazy!

56e5d02dbce39_accessdate_issue.png

Seen before or ?

I haven't seen anything like this with the plugins.  My dates are modified via metadata, and xml/nfo with current date modified.

BeppoMonkeyBoy

Timelord modifies the metadata in the database not the files themselves. and it only touches the file added,

BeppoMonkeyBoy

* Not entirely related... however...

I reinstalled Emby and after scanning the library, it appears the Date Added for all Seasons of shows got set to when they were scanned (current)...

I would also like to request adding updating of the Season Date Added with the Season released date for TV series in TimeLord.  :D

I'm looking into this when I can, as its not as straight forward as i originally thought, and i'm sorta working on an music video metadata provider in my spare time. (as well as the TV trailers idea and a bunch of other stuff)

darrenkdean

Good Evening,

Perhaps I'm missing something simple.  I have TimeLord & TimeLord for Movies installed.  All scheduled tasks have run, but nothing happened with the order of the library.  Is there something else I need to change or do?

server-63593591075.txt

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
medric

I have migrated to bigger hard drives and my timelord seems to not be working the shows are being shown with the scanned date and not the release date any more i am on the latest version of timeloard and of server, prior to the migration a few shows where not using the release date but the scanned date now after the move they all are using the scanned date. I have uninstalled the timeloard rebooted and reinstalled it.

BeppoMonkeyBoy

I've actually seen this behaviour before, and i belive its to do with the libary advanced option, for the, "date added behavior for new content" option, setting it to "use file creation date", when i've been forced to start my db from scratch has fixed this for me, however I might be able to fix it in the next build, however I may be retiring the plug in and handing it over to someone else.

• 1 month later...
lexisdude

I love the TimeLord plugin concept for sure - and under most circumstances it works great. However I have noticed that I have files that have no release date and/or data associated with them. Is it possible for both the TimeLord series app and the movie app to filter the ones with empty data out completely or move them to the rear of the sort list - because I have noticed that it will still make it to the new media lists; even though I have newer content that should be displayed in lieu of these ones with the blank metadata.

I also noticed that ones that do not have a premier date - will default in using the added date instead. This generally causes problems for files that are self-created (like home movies ; images; or other items that are indexed which perhaps do not need to be reflected in the new media lists) . It would also be nice to see these files filtered to the end of the lists

Edited by lexisdude