Cinema Mode for Samsung SMART TV Apps

mcpllabelle

mcpllabelle

Currently Cinema Mode isn't working for Samsung TV apps. Anyway we could have that enabled? It would be awesome to see previews and custom pre show clips on the TV!!! Thanks!!!

FrostByte

You should post your request here in this case: http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/31016-cinema-mode-for-samsung-smart-tv-apps/since the app is not developped by the Emby core team and we don't want you're post to be forgotten ;)

But I asked the same today in the morning in the Samsung Subforum ;)

The OP already had a thread on this topic in here, probably why he posted it there also

Maybe we could add it to the feature requests lists if that's something the guys want to work on in the future

Edited by FrostByte
  • Like 1

mcpllabelle

Yes please! If that feature ever gets working Emby would surpass Plex by far since it hasn't enabled that feature on their TV apps yet.

Cinema Mode for the TV is a must since thats where I and most of my users watch my media.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Cheers!

SilentAssassin

Installed stable version 2.1.0 and noticed cinema was introduced, even though it wasn't listed for the release. Just noticed that with the release of 2.1.1 it is listed as a feature. @@mcpllabelle will be happy and can stop nagging now.

• Like 1

mcpllabelle

Installed stable version 2.1.0 and noticed cinema was introduced, even though it wasn't listed for the release. Just noticed that with the release of 2.1.1 it is listed as a feature. @@mcpllabelle will be happy and can stop nagging now.

Haha!!! So I do the update and Im happy?

FrostByte

Installed stable version 2.1.0 and noticed cinema was introduced, even though it wasn't listed for the release. Just noticed that with the release of 2.1.1 it is listed as a feature. @@mcpllabelle will be happy and can stop nagging now.

Just another option I have to turn off every time I update now :)

FrostByte

Haha!!! So I do the update and Im happy?

Yes, just load 2.1.1 using the stable version IP address.  It's on by default, but you should see it down toward the bottom of Users Settings.  Worked fine for me last night

Yes!!! Success!! My users and tours truly thank you from the depth of my heart.

Make sure to go tell all of your friends just as aggressively as you were asking for the feature here.

• Like 1