Live TV not displaying on entire TV window.

QUIKFLUX

QUIKFLUX

Hi 

im new to Emby and have just set up live tv using  HDHR tuner. When trying to watch live tv through the Installed Emby Home Theatre on a PC connected to my tv, after selecting the channel i want to watch and live TV starts up, the live TV picture only covers 3 quarters of my TV screen.n Anyone else had this issue? 

Could this be related to the Windows DPI setting? I have simular issues with the recent update when view full screen when the display settings were set to 150

QUIKFLUX

I have a few tvs throughout my house that have a HTPC connected to them. They have different setups in terms of sound systems etc. the problem is happening on all tvs. I have changed some of the settings to suit the setups through ET. From what i have noticed when i change the Audio Bitstreaming mode to HDMI and also the hardware acceleration mode the full screen tv picture changes sizes to half screen, 3 quarter screen etc. But if i leave the Audio Bitstreaming to None and the Hardware acceleration to Auto, i now get the full screen tv picture.

I thought i should be able to change these settings....esp the audio bitstreaming to suit my setups without affecting picture size.

QUIKFLUX

No it doesnt, but if i have the bitstreaming modes different from default of none eg (HDMI) mkv and mp4 playback stops, the application just hangs.

QUIKFLUX

So narrowed it down to needing to have madvr on as video renderer. if this isnt selected as the active option in the playback settings i get the 3 quarter live tv screen if evr+ is selected.

• 2 weeks later...
QUIKFLUX

Having a new issue now, after updating emby server to 3.0.5882.0 beta, watching live TV is now stuck on 4:3 instead of showing 16:9...tried changing a few setting but nothing seems to fix the view. 

QUIKFLUX

ive also update emby theatre to 1.0.44. But this works ok in another room with win10 htpc with emby theatre, the tv is displaying fullscreen , only difference is this one im having problems with has a nvidia gtx 960 graphics card. cant get any other picture apart from 4:3 watching live tv.

QUIKFLUX

ok so i have tried live tv on 4 pcs in my house. two with nvidia graphics cards and two with onboard graphics...(intel hd graphics 530)  the 2 with the onboard graphics work fine with live tv and i get full screen picture. the 2 pcs with the nvidia graphics cards are both displaying the live tv at 4:3 aspect ratio.

All 4 pcs have the exact same settings (video playback) and all are at emby home theater 1.0.44....anyone got any ideas to fix this issue?