Genres In New Emby Theater

elshagon

elshagon

When I hit genres it loads up each nicely with several movies listed and at the bottom of each genre a "more" button to display more movies from that genre I assume.  The problem for me is let's say I hit more under the "animation" genre instead of loading up all my animated movies it loads every movie I have.  I tried it on chrome web version and it works correctly just displaying the animated movies.  Is this a bug or is it not fully implemented yet?

AdrianW

There's a change at the server end that fixes this issue but perhaps that hasn't made it's way to the stable release yet.

You could either install the beta (or dev) server version or wait for the next stable release.

elshagon

There's a change at the server end that fixes this issue but perhaps that hasn't made it's way to the stable release yet.

You could either install the beta (or dev) server version or wait for the next stable release.

I already use the beta.  I just saw a new update so I'll see if that does the trick.

edit:  After updating to Version 3.0.5850.0 I still have the problem.

Edited by elshagon

I've tested noticed the same, for all genres.

The 4 listed under the genre are correct but once you show all it simply shows all items and not the items only in that genre.

Edit: Also dev.

Edited by akensai

AdrianW

Well, it was working for me previously - perhaps it's become broken again (I've always been on the dev release).

Here's a post from Luke (from 2 weeks ago) where he mentions it was working in dev.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump. I noticed this issue as well. When going beyond the "more" option it just list all movies .

Did you read the post right above you?

Happy2Play

Bump. I noticed this issue as well. When going beyond the "more" option it just list all movies .

As soon as the beta goes stable.