Director images not showing (maybe Square theme related)

techywarrior

techywarrior

Ebr, this has been an issue for years. I don't often look at the actors in WMC so I was suprised it still isn't fixed.

The images for the actors all display (the ones that have images on the server) but director always shows the placeholder image even if there is an image for that person on the server (and it displays correctly in the web client). If you scroll past the director to an actor with an image and then back to the director the actor's image displays for the director.

It's like the URL call to grab the director's image is incorrect or not being made at all. Maybe the latter which would explain why the actor image isn't replaced when you scroll back to the director.

This very well may be just a problem in Square. I guess there is no chance of ST coming back and getting it fixed if that's the case though :(

Damn Cheese and his promise of an awesome looking theme and then being exiled to the North Sea :)

Probably as Chocolate only shows the cast.  The director is displayed in the main area (without image).