"Watched" only works sporadically if at all

EiEiOhh

Emby Server 3.0.5781.3

Emby Kodi 1.1.61

Kodi 15.2

Windows 7 & 10

All. 

I am having trouble getting shows to automatically tag as Watched.

"When" shows are tagged locally as watched, the tag does not always make it to the Emby Server.

Sometimes the tag does not make it from the server to the other clients 

Thanks

Angelblue05

Post your log when you see it happen, ty. The only time I see this happen is when a schedule task is running, sending many updates to Kodi while I'm watching something. Then when playback ends, nothing happens, mark as watched doesn't update until the add-on processes all other updates first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angelblue05

Well I should have reminded you to enable add-on debug set to Info. Otherwise, no info gets captured in the log :)

Deihmos

I am sometimes having a issue with movies getting marked as watched after watching them for a minute. This is on the latest stable 1.1.60. Is this bug known?

mgworek

I will post my log when possible but I tried 2 movies last week that didn't play at all and it marked them as watched. I found out they were WMV files and I haven't bought the codec yet for my Pi2. I have since deleted those copies and have better ones so I can't test and grab a log. 

Since my Pi2 couldn't play them, it tried to start the movie and then just went back to the movies section and marked it as watched.