actors "other movies"

TonyAdamson
Go to solution Solved by Redshirt,

TonyAdamson

Hi, I've looked on here but cant find an answer.

recently i noticed when i click on an actor and there is the other movies option, i'm only being shown (1) which is the film i'm currently accessing. i have looked into other films i know the actors are in and they are listed in the cast so i don't know the info isn't being shown. hopefully someone else has had this issue and can help me out.

im running server 3.05781.3 on a windows 7 ultimate 64bit pc.

i dont know exactly when this started but i do know for certain that it wasnt always like this.

cheers, Tony.

post-2477-0-94744600-1448817712_thumb.png

• Solution
Redshirt

I brought that up a few months ago. I fixed it by going into the metadata manager and selecting my root movies folder then clicking the Refresh button. Then doing the same thing for TV. It takes a while for both refreshes to complete but actor media should be repaired.

• Like 3

TonyAdamson

I brought that up a few months ago. I fixed it by going into the metadata manager and selecting my root movies folder then clicking the Refresh button. Then doing the same thing for TV. It takes a while for both refreshes to complete but actor media should be repaired.

Thanks for that. Just in the process of doing this now. It does take a while doesn't it. I'll let you know how I get on.

• 2 weeks later...