Windows Phone 8.1 and Recorded TV

josuff36

josuff36

Hello:

I'm not able to get recorded TV to work correctly on my Lumia 640.

I had the library created (as a TV library) on the configure page of my PC, the folder/tile appeared on my phone (albeit the tile was just a light gray horizontal bar, no image) but nothing appears in any of the five locations after selecting the tile; Genres, upcoming, next up, shows and latest unseen are all empty.  I confirmed the path was correct in the configure page.

I deleted the library from the configure page on my PC and created a new one as a Home Videos library.  It went through the scan routine and when it was complete, I restarted Emby on my phone and chose the new Recorded TV tile.  This one had an image instead of an empty gray box.  When selected, the first page shown is recent.  It has shows listed which is a good sign.  A quick slide to the right to the random items page gives me the option to select 'show all items'.  After selecting that, I have an A-Z list of all recorded shows.  The problem is, episodes within a show may all work, some may not work or most may not work.   Fargo, for instance, only has one so far that works; the latest episode works but none from the first episode of season 2 until the latest works.  in the A-Z listing of shows and episodes, those with an image next to it work, those with a gray box don't.  And it's completely random on which work and which don't.  

I just moved Fargo episodes (6) from one drive and back to the Recorded TV folder.  Prior to the move, the most recent episode worked.  Now, the first five don't work (just as before) and the most recent starts but then starts skipping (it gets stuck on a single frame and won't advance and the audio follows along as it repeats itself).  I tried the other five and each opens with a gray box and then, after approx. one minute, a high-pitched dit dit dit dit dit sound is heard, as if the audio is stuck (with no video).

Any idea how to correct this issue?  It's the same for all shows, but movies work fine.  Btw, it's Windows 8.1 using .WTV files.

Joe

Edited by josuff36