Emby Server does not Auto start after windows 10 upgrade

Wetpaws

When the computer reboots EMBY server would restart. Now I have to start the server myself. No automatic startup

According to your config file above it appears that it's not enabled in the server dashboard under Advanced.

does not work with it enabled. That is why I tried to edit the registry but that stopped working after the windows 10 did an upgrade

You're probably better off hunting down the reason why it's not working, like the windows event log, or permissions, or something to that effect.

demonseed

this may be a dumb question, but is it enabled in the startup section of your taskmanager?

Screenshot%20%28149%29.png

Edited by demonseed

• 1 month later...

I was able to fix it by doing a clean install of windows 10 now it works fine. Thanks for your help the problem was in windows 10

• 3 weeks later...
nodiaque

I have the same problem. On clean install, everything was working. Then, after some emby server upgrade, it stopped. It is checked, the icon is present in startup folder and I see it in task manager, but it doesn't start. I tried using a current user \ run key, still not working. I never had a problem getting an apps to start with windows boot, except Emby... Had same problem with 8, 8.1 and now it seems even 10 have this problem... Really annoying...