Possible to hide Message "opening stream" on video start

Vlaves

Hello together,

thank you very much for that great AddOn :) It is working really great, love useing it. I would just love to hide that Dialog in Kodi, when starting a movie which says "opening stream..." or something.

I don't use direct paths as that is always producing stuttering within Kodi on Amazon Fire TV together with my Windows Home Server 2011. But http streaming is working flawless for me regaring speed :)

So the only thing I want to get rid of is that Message when starting a Video. Is this doable? Or is this a Skin setting?

Thanks for all your support here :)

Regards

Vlaves

Impossible, it is something kodi does internally for any item that takes a certain amount of time to start

Is it possible to replace that dialog with maybe just a spinning wheel within the Skin? Does someone know that?

Thanks again

im85288

Is it possible to replace that dialog with maybe just a spinning wheel within the Skin? Does someone know that?

Thanks again

Different skins present that information in different ways, if you want to change it yourself look for a file called DialogProgress.xml and DialogExtendedProgress.xml and adjust them to your preference

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Different skins present that information in different ways, if you want to change it yourself look for a file called DialogProgress.xml and DialogExtendedProgress.xml and adjust them to your preference

Thank you very much for this information. that was the missing information where to look :)