kodi connect to emby away from home

Anthony24

Angelblue05

Just add the external as alternate address in the add-on setting. Then restart Kodi and it should be connected via external.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony24

Just add the external as alternate address in the add-on setting. Then restart Kodi and it should be connected via external.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1st I had issues doing that n that was the problem but then decided to scratch the whole defaulting emby and discover it over local first, then the user, network user n pswd then once I got something playing finally, then i changed it and still works.

Only problem I have with Kodi is it won't list all episodes, some series are left with 0 episodes, some with 1 episode listed and i believe the rest are there but can't be sure, kodi is frustrating at times on why it will not display the extension type for whatever reason to be listed in kodi correctly.

Angelblue05

Episodes are skipped if their metadata are incorrect in the metadata manager. Make sure there's a season number assigned for the season itself and the episodes also:

565532a5e85f8_season.png

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

Anthony24

Episodes are skipped if their metadata are incorrect in the metadata manager. Make sure there's a season number assigned for the season itself and the episodes also:

565532a5e85f8_season.png

Thx, now trying to see why my Ben 10 in Kodi says 49 while Emby says 48, went through kodi but don't see anything duplicates and have the right amount of episodes in each season, no specials or anything. Looking through the metadata, don't c anything yet y kodi.

and charlie brown, emby 16- kodi 18

Edited by Anthony24