IE and Chrome Problem

SHSPVR

SHSPVR

I still get that problem under IE but under Chrome it start but dosen't play rigth with anything with ac3 audio the video be coming really jecky where in IE just give me video error but both dose play reg aac audio just fine and iPad is all but useless with a Spininng Loading screen as it to has no problem playing reg aac audio just fine but not anything with ac3 audio.

No problem with Emby Theater nor Windows 10 Emby App as far I can tell

Must all file MP4 with AC3 2.0 or 5.1 with handful AAC and few AVI, Divx and Xvid which also AC3 2.0 or 5.1.

logs.zip

SHSPVR

Hmm 3.0.5781.1 but still dose not work with IE nor Chrome

Edited by SHSPVR

SHSPVR

3.0.5781.3 still dose not work with IE11 with getting this message (Video Error: There was an error playing the video) under Windows 7 will this be getting fix ?.

The good news I happy to report Chrome is working so that good.

Video playback on IE for Windows 7 is not an easy thing to accomplish. Yes - IE11 under windows 8/10 has additional features that the Windows 7 version does not. Of course we will keep trying to improve it, but on older operating systems Chrome is recommended.

SHSPVR
Luke, on 25 Nov 2015 - 10:40 AM, said:

Video playback on IE for Windows 7 is not an easy thing to accomplish. Yes - IE11 under windows 8/10 has additional features that the Windows 7 version does not. Of course we will keep trying to improve it, but on older operating systems Chrome is recommended.

Thanks Luke but I perf used IE I don't even like MS new Edge software Ekk!!

If you really want to stick with IE then I would at least consider upgrading to windows 8.1 or 10, because the browser has support for newer techniques and will be faster and more stable.

We are getting to the point where the web interface is being held back due to these old browsers. It's possible next year we may end up in a scenario where the basic ability to setup the server and manage your library is supported in older browsers, but perhaps other things won't be if it helps the application move forward.