Kodi/Emby on PI2 - Libraries?

EricJan

Hi,

I was not sure what title to use, apologies for that. Several upgrades later, my config now is:

Pi2 running OSMC 2015.09-3

Kodi 15.2

Titan Beta 3.5.24 skin

Emby add-on 1.1.47

I seem to have received an upgrade somewhere earlier this week that broke the connection with the libraries I have defined in the Emby server. I have two libraries for movies, one is motion pictures (Speelfilms) and the other is kids movies (Kinderfilms). In the Titan skin I used to have separate shortcuts/buttons with the smart connection to these libraries on the Emby server. They seem to have vanished and won't return when restoring a backup. All I can define now is one single shortcut that connects to everything that has the 'Film' type in the server, regardless the library it is in. In other words, I now have a button called 'Films' on my home screen that will give me the combined motion pictures and kids movies combined. 

Just to make sure, I changed to the Confluence skin, same thing happened. On a Windows (8.1) box I installed Kodi 15.2/Titan 3.5.24/Emby 1.1.48 and the same thing happend. 

Could you please point me in the right direction? It is probably some setting that I overlooked but I cannot figure out which one and where.

Thank you in advance.

xnappo

Hi - so we are now following the selections made in the 'View' settings so we match other clients - likely you have it set on the server to group everything together as that is the default.

Go to your server->User Icon->Settings->Home screen settings

Under 'My Views' you likely have all of them checked to be grouped together.

Change this to how you want it, then do another DB reset.

xnappo

• Like 2

Er.... So, yes, I can now see the libraries again. Yeej! They are all empty, but I suppose this is what the DB reset is for. That may take a while on the PI, I will do this overnight and report back tomorrow. Thanks!