Weird image loss....

diaz1510

diaz1510

Not really a big deal, but for some reason, emby "lost" my uploaded profile pic and the pic I was using for thre Trailers channel on my home screen.

I was able to re-upload the profile pic just fine but when I try and re-upload the trailer pic, it just sits there with the emby loading circle endlessly.  I have to close the configuration client and open it back up for it to go away.  For now, the trailer channel just has a black box that says "trailers"

Not a big deal as functionality hasn't been effected, but wondering if there is an underlying issue I should be concerned about.

diaz1510

No problem, quick question.  I notice my server logs create a file about every 6 hours or so.  I'd like to clear the log files and start fresh as well as force a log report right after I attempt to load that image up.  Will clearing the log file folder clear the log and how do I manually force a report to generate?

Thanks.

Edited by diaz1510

diaz1510

No prob...here's a log that was generated not long after I submitted the post on here.  I have one log older than this one that may be closer to the time frame that I was trying to re-upload that pic but it's 14MB...too big to upload here..

server-63580291200.txt