TV Series - theme music/tunes

dark_slayer
Go to solution Solved by Koleckai Silvestri,

dark_slayer

Sorry I haven't searched for this as much as I'd like, but when I use a new device the web client always starts playing the egregiously annoying theme song when I enter a TV series

Is there a global option to turn this off for all clients, never pull the songs in to begin with, etc?

I don't want to know on a client by client basis, as I can already do that. Those are just steps I'd prefer not to take for something I'll never use, have never enjoyed, and most times been startled/frustrated by forgetting to turn it off on a new client connection

TIA

• Solution
Koleckai Silvestri

Do you have the plugins installed that download the themes? Remove those and delete the existing themes. Emby doesn't do this without the plugins.

• Like 1

dark_slayer

Do you have the plugins installed that download the themes? Remove those and delete the existing themes. Emby doesn't do this without the plugins.

I thought for sure a server release blog post had mentioned this in the past, but I was thinking about it wrong. Scoured my local folders and dumped all the existing mp3 files from them. Wasn't a server plugin, but a kodi skin I had tried that dumped them into my local folders in the past. Thanks