XXX has been added to your Media Library

tre4b

This morning I noticed i had a load of notifications.  Most of which seem to be notifying me that someone has access to my media library.  I do not want this and yet I can find nowhere that seems to control this behaviour.  What is going on here and how do I turn it off? 

CBers

If you don't want the messages, turn them off in Notifications in the server dashboard. How were you receiving the messages?

If you have someone else accessing your server, you have a security issue!

Beardyname

This morning I noticed i had a load of notifications.  Most of which seem to be notifying me that someone has access to my media library.  I do not want this and yet I can find nowhere that seems to control this behaviour.  What is going on here and how do I turn it off? 

A good first step would be to make sure you have a password for you account :)

The message you posted as the title to this topic has nothing to do with someone accessing your server...

Okay, I guess I'm not understanding what the message is then?  None of the names were familiar or I might have thought this was things like Actor bio's or something.  What are these messages telling me then..

CBers

I've been seeing this for a while actually. It seems to be new cast members and studios.

That's a problem with the notification system. I think @@AdrianW was reported this several times.