TV shows not matching what is listed on Emby

regid

Hello,

I am seeing something really odd.  If I go into the Emby browser and look at any of my TV shows I see what is expected (seasons and episodes listings).   When I go to Kodi I will have TV shows that are missing episodes or whole season folders.   For example, I might see only a 5th season of a show on Kodi, but clearly can see/play Seasons 1 -4 on the Emby browser.  The files are also clearly visible by going directly to the file server.  It's like Kodi is not getting all of the info from the Emby database. 

I am using Kodi Isengard RC2 on two different type of Android TV devices and experiencing the same thing. They are both running Kodi Isengard with the latest Kodi plugin.  Emby is running on an uNRAID server Docker container.  Emby is version Version 3.0.5724.6

Any suggestions at what I might need to check?

Thank you

Hell, null...

You pointed me in the right direction.   In the Emby browser it looked like all seasons of Arrow, for example, were there with each episode identified. On close inspection I discovered most season were list file names instead of episode titles.  I did a refresh on the series and the series truly identified.  Then I ran the synch on Kodi and the missing seasons/episodes were on my Kodi box.  I'm inspecting each series.  It's a shame I can't just trigger a global refresh.

Thank You...

check in Emby meta data editor that the episodes have season numbers.