Auto Organize

Guest Sabiel

Guest Sabiel

I'm having two issues with Emby Server.

The first has been occurring for the last month or two, and relates manually correcting files that have failed with the auto organize.  The files get renamed and moved exactly as they should, but the web interface will remain indefinitely showing the erisode organization pop up window even after the action has been completed.  I can see the file disappear from my watch folder and go where it should, but to show that in the web interface I have to refresh the page.  I'd also add that, even though it does perform the task, it does seem to take very much longer than I remember.

The second problem concens multi-episode files; a number of which I've added lately.  As an example, two episodes from one show were added recently: S03E01-E02 and S03E03.  Auto organize correctly identified the multi episode file, and named it accordingly including the episode names (although as I write this I've noted for the first time that the file has been named 3E01-E02 rather than S03E01-E02).  However, when viewed on the web interface what I see is episodes one and two missing, and two episode threes.  The same issue has happened when I've had to manually correct a number of multi-episode files that I've added lately.  The files appear to be named and moved correctly, but then are presented as missing/the wrong episodes.  I've looked at the files in the metadate manager to see if I can correct it, but I can't see how to do so with a multi-episode file.

I'm including a copy of my latest server log.  While it definitely should cover a period with the first issue, I don't believe it will have aything relating to the second. 

server log.txt