Meta

Akilian

Akilian

Log is attached. When I go to update my dvd covers, backdrops and other things, when I select the file and hit upload it just spins. This was working. I just set this CentOS 7 server up a few days ago and it was working. Maybe changes that I've made messed something up. The Linux box is only for Emby.

Akilian

From the logs, it looks like when I changed the metadata location is what messed everything up. Everything in the folder is open access. I even deleted the path on thew web server setting and still a no go.

it's an access error. you need to make sure the server has access to write to that location

Error saving image to /home/shared/MovieCovers/metadata/Studio/PBS/landscape.jpg
	System.Exception
	  at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.ImageSaver+<SaveImageToLocation>c__async1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Access to the path "/home/shared/MovieCovers/metadata" is denied.

the second log shows the exact same situation.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException
Access to the path "/home/shared/Ellie's/Videos/Ellie's Shows/DanielTiger/poster.jpg" is denied.

Akilian

I changed all folders to chmod 777. Im not sure why I cannot add pictures. I can add them to the main folder as in "Movies", but not the movies under that folder.

Edited by Akilian

Akilian

I forgot the -R in my chmod...... Thanks for the help with finding my logs. My wife will stop asking "Where's the covers?!"

Edited by Akilian
  • Like 1

Akilian

Also, is there any way to modify the Samsung app, any. Even if I have to edit it and download it from my pc. Or, do you have multiple versions that I could take a peak at?

Akilian

Wow, Thanks! this makes my day.

I'll check it out when I get off of work.

Edited by Akilian

Akilian

Nice job! ! played around with the settings (Folder size, etc) and got everything like I want. Were those options on the original? The only thing I'd like, as of now, is maybe a custom splash page. I've tried most of media centers, this is by far my favorite.

That's not an option at the moment, but you can easily drop a different splash.jpg into the images folder.

I'm really glad you like it. I'm a big fan as well. The previous developer left to work abroad so I've picked it up at the moment. This beta is close to release so should be pretty stable. Any bugs you spot, drop me a note in here.

Thanks.

• Like 1