Library Corrupt?

JeremyG

JeremyG

I currently have a situation where no matter what I do, my "Movies" media folder is not available.  I just get a "blank" screen where movies should be. 

Here's what I believe led up to it.

• I was troubleshooting the newest Samsung SmartTV.  I thought a problem I was having my be related to the fact that my Movies folder was set to "Mixed Content" instead of "Movies".

• I created a second media folder called "Movies2", which I set to Mixed Content and pointed it to the same physical folder.  This worked.

• I then noticed that my original Movies folder was empty.   I thought it might be due to having both pointed to the same folder.  

• I deleted Movies2 and still have the same problem.

• Deleted and re-added "Movies" and still nothing.

• I then renamed the folder on my HDD to be D:\M2 (instead of D:\Movies) and I created a new media folder called "M2" that pointed there.

• I thought this was working.  The library scan was taking a long time and I could browse a partially built library.
  • I walked away and once the library scan was done all the movies disappeard again.  

I'm about to delete my library db, but was hoping someone had a better solution.