Crash while syncing TV show

lordvader

lordvader

Hey all.

I'm currently running the latest emby plugin (1.1.44) on OpenElec 5.0.8, and am running server 3.0.5713.6 on ubuntu (installed the beta version, though there doesn't seem to be an update package for 3.0.5724.6). I was running a previous version (installed a few days ago, but cannot give a version number), and decided to do a reset, as I was constantly getting those "compressing library" notifications.

The movies synced fine, but TV shows failed to sync (they synced fine on the previous version).

21:48:51 T:1526723648  NOTICE: EMBY WriteKodiVideoDB -> logMsg : ADD tvshow to Kodi library FAILED, Item 445646e084c147d6ac2ba49133c22c4f not found on server!
21:48:51 T:1526723648  NOTICE: Sync DB -> FullLibrarySync : syncDatabase Exiting
21:48:51 T:1526723648   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-7:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-5.0/build.OpenELEC-imx6.arm-5.0.8/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 1081, in run
                                                libSync = self.FullLibrarySync()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 153, in FullLibrarySync
                                                self.TvShowsFullSync(connection,cursor,pDialog)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 420, in TvShowsFullSync
                                                self.EpisodesFullSync(connection,cursor,item["Id"])
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 441, in EpisodesFullSync
                                                kodiShowId = cursor.fetchone()[0]
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Angelblue05

Seems like the sync failed to pull a tv show item from your server, and then in trying to add episodes, it failed.

Nothing changed in that area for a really long time. Something must have happened to a tv show with id: 445646e084c147d6ac2ba49133c22c4f. I will look into preventing the sync from failing because of this.

lordvader

Thanks for the update -

Before I saw that post, I actually uninstalled the emby beta, and installed regular emby (which installed a higher version). Doing the resync seemed to work fine (though I was only able to check about an hour ago), so the issue may be attributed to the older version of server.

• Like 1