Having Problem with TV shows not playing

Toys7505
Go to solution Solved by Toys7505,

Toys7505

Hi All -

Currently having an issue with my TV shows not able to be played in WMC but WILL play through Emby Theater. The one show I'm working with as a test is  "Toy Story OF TERROR" which was recorded through WMC and converted to MKV using MCEBuddy. When I select Emby for WMC, I see ALL my folders on the bottom, I select TV and I see the thumbnails of the shows. I select the show "Toy Story OF TERROR" and it brings me to the screen where the backgrounds change and where I'm supposed to hit the play button - but it is "grayed out". Now this show was a special on TV, so I have it named as "Toy Story OF TERROR! S00E01.mkv" following the guide on how to label specials.

What am I doing wrong here?

Just to make sure it's not the converted show as the problem, I have "Band of Brothers" (10 episodes) that I burned using MakeMKV. I originally had this in my Movies folder (played with no problem Emby for WMC) but moved it to TV. Now it won't play, any episode, and am getting the same result - I can see the backgrounds change but can't select any episode to play.

Anyone have some helpful tips?

Thanks

Toys

• Solution
Toys7505

I got it figured out.........wasn't clicking on the left side to see list of episodes, once I click on the episode, I then can play the show.

"slaps hand to forehead"

Toys

• Like 1