1.1.44 Sync Problems

denethor
Go to solution Solved by im85288,

denethor

To take advantage the new fix I tried reset my DB and sync. But I got below error on Jarvis (16.0-ALPHA3 Git:20150909-c1c54b4) Emby version is 3.0.5724.6

22:07:50 T:3832  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:07:50 T:3832  NOTICE: plugin.video.emby started
22:07:50 T:3832  NOTICE: Parameter string: ?mode=manualsync
22:07:50 T:3832  NOTICE: EMBY WriteKodiVideoDB -> Movie Id: d456eb624f7a3b16d158459338ff941c not found.
22:07:50 T:3832  NOTICE: EMBY WriteKodiVideoDB -> ADD movie to Kodi Library, Id: d456eb624f7a3b16d158459338ff941c - Title: Winged Migration
22:07:50 T:3832  NOTICE: Sync DB -> syncDatabase Exiting
22:07:50 T:3832   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'sqlite3.OperationalError'>
                                            Error Contents: no such table: path
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\default.py", line 125, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\default.py", line 66, in __init__
                                                LibrarySync().FullLibrarySync(True)
                                              File "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\LibrarySync.py", line 147, in FullLibrarySync
                                                self.MoviesFullSync(connection,cursor,pDialog)
                                              File "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\LibrarySync.py", line 274, in MoviesFullSync
                                                WriteKodiVideoDB().addOrUpdateMovieToKodiLibrary(item["Id"],connection, cursor, title)
                                              File "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\WriteKodiVideoDB.py", line 189, in addOrUpdateMovieToKodiLibrary
                                                cursor.execute("SELECT idPath as pathid FROM path WHERE strPath = ?", (path,))
                                            OperationalError: no such table: path
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
22:07:50 T:3832 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(39, C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\default.py): the python script "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class PythonBindings::XBMCAddon_xbmc_Monitor_Director,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::Window,class XBMCAddon::xbmcaddon::Addon
22:07:50 T:4180   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.emby/?mode=manualsync
22:07:50 T:4180   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.emby/?mode=manualsync) failed
22:07:50 T:8704  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
22:07:50 T:8704  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--

im85288

Jarvis is not supported, however it's working fine on my version. What version of the video database do you have locally?

denethor

Jarvis is not supported, however it's working fine on my version. What version of the video database do you have locally?

22:11:14 T:11712  NOTICE: Running database version MyVideos96

• Solution
im85288

There's your problem, for anyone else using Jarvis make sure to use the latest nightly versions before posting here. The version it requires is now 97.

• Like 2

denethor

There's your problem, for anyone else using Jarvis make sure to use the latest nightly versions before posting here. The version it requires is now 97.

Solved! Thanks.

• Like 2

MSattler

Where are the nightlies? 

Edited by MSattler

crystalgipsy

Just got a Shield TV and wanted to test the auto framerate switching, But I cant get the addon to sync my library at all to the latest nightly of Jarvis it just falls over. Looking in the profile directory I see two video db one is 97 the other is 99. Is this likely to be the issue?

crystalgipsy

Spoke too soon for some reason my tv show are not accessible. They are not showing up on the home shelf and when going in to TV Shows I can see the shows but no files show up. Most odd not had this before. Any ideas. Movies seem to work ok.

Angelblue05

Make sure your episodes have define season numbers in the webclient metadata manager. Otherwise it will skip adding your episodes during the initial sync in Kodi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05

inesergio

Make sure your episodes have define season numbers in the webclient metadata manager. Otherwise it will skip adding your episodes during the initial sync in Kodi.

Having the same problem. Updated Util.py to use v99 of myvideos.db and theres no episodes inside the séries. Maybe a change in v99?

Enviado do meu Q10 através de Tapatalk

Angelblue05

Do you have season define for the episode, in the metadata manager?

xnappo

Yes, there is a change in 99 that breaks the DB.

Remember - we do not support anything officially until RC.

@@Angelblue05 - I think it is this Kodi commit:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/974668e0a2bf79d2ab4660590088baf67bf2be78

Column for path is moved by one slot..

Edited by xnappo
  • Like 1

inesergio

Yes, there is a change in 99 that breaks the DB.

Remember - we do not support anything officially until RC.

@@Angelblue05 - I think it is this Kodi commit:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/974668e0a2bf79d2ab4660590088baf67bf2be78

Column for path is moved by one slot..

If it's an easy fix can you add the fix to git? If not I will wait or can you tell me where to look in code for a fix? Thank you.

xnappo

It is not an easy fix. If you want to try your hand at it, feel free - look at how the order of the table changed in the Git link I sent.

Otherwise, just rollback a bit to an earlier nightly.  We don't want to chase it every day, so we are going to wait to see if the change sticks.

Edited by xnappo

inesergio

It is not an easy fix. If you want to try your hand at it, feel free - look at how the order of the table changed in the Git link I sent.

Otherwise, just rollback a bit to an earlier nightly. We don't want to chase it every day, so we are going to wait to see if the change sticks.

I complety understand but had to ask. I downgraded and everything works. Thank You

xnappo

Did you downgrade just Kodi or also the addon?

I am seeing something weird where it is trying to do something like add trailers to TV..

inesergio

Did you downgrade just Kodi or also the addon?

I am seeing something weird where it is trying to do something like add trailers to TV..

Just kodi. The addon I changed back db version to 97. I also deleted Myvideos99.db bu that should make no difference. Let me check if I spot something weird.

Edit: all fine on my end. Maybe advancedsettings is corrupt? I think there's excludes in there.

Edited by inesergio
  • Like 1

xnappo

Thanks - don't worry about it - my dev machine is all borked - just wanted to make sure it wasn't something with the addon as well as the new db structure.

xnappo

denethor

Now I have MyVideos99.db in my user data folder with alpha3 and addon started to fail again :)

EDIT: Latest Nightly solved once again :)

Edited by denethor
  • Like 1