Payments to Emby are offline???

rudebox

rudebox

I just discovered Emby a couple days ago and like it a lot. I have been using Plex, but Emby seems better. I have been trying to donate for the past 2 days so I can unlock the full features, but your donate page keeps displaying the following message:

"09/30/2015: Emby Payments are currently offline for maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later."

When will this be fixed so I can donate???

rudebox

I'm STILL waiting! What exactly does "very soon" mean? It is silly to limit functionality for free users while providing no way for users to pay. My original hopes for Emby as a replacement for Plex are falling fast.

We apologize.  We are working as quickly as we can and hope to bring even better functionality here soon.

rudebox

Well, in the meantime how about letting me use the sync functionality? It's a crippled product with no way to uncripple it. Frustrating and foolish!

MrFlibbles

Has the lifetime supporter amount increased very recently? I have friends I'm encouraging to support emby but the lifetime supporter looks to have jumped $20.

It has increased at different points in time for the past year or so along with the development, additional features and additional costs we incur as we continue to develop and grow.

lovemyram4x4

It's great that the life time payment option is back up, but at this point with what I've seen from Emby I'm not willing to buy into that.

Granted my trial wasn't supposed to end until the 9th but quit working a few days or so ago I'd be willing to buy the monthly and see how things go with Emby (not looking good so far).

The other options should be available again soon but I'm more concerned with addressing whatever your real issues are.  So please do post those in the appropriate forum sections with details and we'll do everything we can to help solve them.

All options should be available again and there are now two ways to pay.  No longer just PayPal only.

Very sorry for the disruption and thank you for your support.

BTW - you will notice some terminology changes (from "Supporter" to "Emby Premiere").  These are nothing but terminology changes that were necessary for some merchant providers.  Nothing under the covers has really changed.  Thanks.

• Like 2

mjktg99

My montly supporter option didnt go through this month.  I've been a monthly supporter for over 6 months.  Should I still be waiting or do I have to do something?

Please check the recurring payment in your PayPal account.  If it says it has canceled itself then re-activate it if it will let you.  Otherwise, you can just set it up again.

Sorry for the hassle.