Emby for WMC DVD direct play

Jaster91

Hi There

I've noticed that in the actual release of EMby for WMC, DVD are playbacked via streaming.

If i don't go wrong previously they are played through WMC engine which allows subtitle selections

How's possible to direct play DVD with emby WMC ( or teather or whatever) and benefit of standard functionality as Audio & Subtitle selection?

For me, one of your gold user, is quite a big problem couse my library is very rich and made of DVD Rips (VIDEO_TS folder) for its 90% and is unthinkable to recode it embedding audio and subtitles

Consider that these features are some of the reasons which moved be to became your supporter

Thanks in advance for your support

Regards

This is probably due to not being able to access the media directly.

You will either need to use the Path Substitution feature or setup the library with direct UNC paths when setting up your library on the server.

Hi Chief!

By your suggestion I've checked the Substitution Path and on my Home network I've mapped the "movie" folder from the server's Raid

//Myserver/D:Movie

I've removed this mapping and the "direct play" for DVD rips was restored! 

Right Clicking during DVD playback are correcly displayed DVD INFO, Chaper Info, Audio Tracks and Subtitiles

Regards