No longer getting updates from server

danmed

So something has gone really wrong in the last few days.. My Kodi agents aren't getting updates from the server unless i run a manual sync or reboot..

It used to be that once the Server picked up a new movie (which incidentally it also isn't doing any more) the Kodi agents would do a quick sync and have the new content.. this isn't the case any more.

This is happening (or not) with both TV Shows and Movies.

Server : Windows 2012 R2 - Version 3.0.5724.3

Agent : Openelec 14.2 - Version 1.1.35

Edited by danmed

I turned on logging on both server and the agent.. went about adding a new movie and do you know what.. the damn thing worked lol..

I was running a large data move on the same server so i don't know if that was affecting it.. I'll keep monitoring it and see what happens.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

You probably had a huge update list going on at the same time. Everything is added to a queue so if there's a lot of items to be processed beforehand, it might give the impression that what you are currently doing is not working. Anyway, keep an eye on it, if you see it again, post a log! :) 

• Like 1

You probably had a huge update list going on at the same time. Everything is added to a queue so if there's a lot of items to be processed beforehand, it might give the impression that what you are currently doing is not working. Anyway, keep an eye on it, if you see it again, post a log! :)

Will do, thanks.

the data move i was doing wasn't actually a move, it was an initial backup copy of all my movies and tvshows to another server.. the network was pretty hammered so who knows.