People icons missing need to mass re-identify have server thousand too many to do manually

390x99xdsa

390x99xdsa

After I updated my library to make from the WMC MB Classic options screen most of my people lost their pictures.  Re-running the scheduled for scanning people didn't help.  If I manually hit each one and click identify and then pick the item with a picture then I can them back but I have several thousand and that's just rediculous.   I don't think that updating the library should have broken this in the first place.

390x99xdsa

OK trying that now.  It's taking a very very long time so maybe it will work I'll update with whether or not it does.  That link seems to say that a previous version broke this, why didn't the fix version include an auto update of the entire metadata on server startup?  I assume your metadata database has its own metadata that you could add a version identifier to and if less than "n" force a complete metadata refresh (on startup) and then update the version identifer.  That way those problems can be somewhat self healing. 

390x99xdsa

That didn't work.  Some are fixed, but I have several Chris Evans movies including both Captain Americas. But the Captain Americas aren't listed when I select him, even when I select him from ONE of the Captain America movies.   I think you still have some bugs to work out.  The X-Ref of the metadata is the sine qua non of the main point of media browser.  Can't really browse by actor if you don't show the media their in....

390x99xdsa

For the record I did the full and the loca data only advanced meta data refresh on the movies folder.  I also re-ran the Refresh People multiple times as well.

390x99xdsa

How long also do you think it should take for the refresh to run on an otherwise idle quad core i7 with 8GB of RAM.  I have about 380 movies for it to catalog.  The advanced missing data only finishes quickly the full seems to run for hours (the busy spinner overlay doesn't go away).  But there is no network or CPU or disk activity.

390x99xdsa

Also the information for Hayley Atwell and Sebastian Stan were missing.  If I manually refresh those their info and picture show up, but the after I run the refesh people scheduled task their info and picture disappear again.  Really this is just fubar.