Channel Downloader plugin not working

thefirstofthe300

thefirstofthe300

Currently, I have the latest stable server installed and the channel downloader plugin installed. I also have my Jupiter Broadcasting plugin installed; however the downloader plugin is not downloading content as far as I can tell. Thee scheduled task is not failing and the logs show nothing significant other than the task fired and completed.

Is there something wrong with my plugin (in the catalog)?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

thefirstofthe300

Does the plugin have to be compatible with the channel downloader plugin ??

Yes but I already have that piece of code in there. From what I understand it is a simple flag to let the server know that the license terms allow downloading the content.

• Like 1

thefirstofthe300

No love for this problem?

Just a little more info: I can't even find a folder that would contain the downloaded channel videos. I would really love to be able to track this problem down as my internet connection is fairly bad when trying to stream remotely.

Part of the reason for moving it to a plugin was so that hopefully someone new can take some interest in it and start contributing to it. Developers can only be in so many places at once I'm afraid.

thefirstofthe300

Fair enough.  I will see if I can't find time to take a look at it.  If someone else wants to take it, feel free.  I don't have a ton of extra time.