'Delete file on Emby server?'

tjlmbklr

tjlmbklr

I keep getting a delete file on Emby server in Kodi and all my Movies and TV shows seem to be gone.    Is I choose yes it asked me to log in and fails, if I say no it repeats.  When I login to the web server everything is there  and plays fine.  I have tried restarting the server.  I have said no more times than I have files.  

I wish I had more details. 

tjlmbklr

Reset the Kodi db from Video -> Addons -> Emby

That was going to be my next step but this isn't the first time I lost all my files and had to restart.  This is however the first time I had this message to delete them come up.

Any idea why this continues to happen? 

xnappo

Seems like something else is messing with your Kodi database.  What other addons do you have installed?

The 'delete' dialog is just a side effect of the DB being wiped out.

Edited by xnappo

tjlmbklr

Seems like something else is messing with your Kodi database.  What other addons do you have installed?

The 'delete' dialog is just a side effect of the DB being wiped out.

Here's what I have added.  Some are original from back in the day and I will get rid of them.  Some I have neo idea what they even do.

1Channel

Easy Advanced Settings (no idea why or when I installed this, maybe this can go)

Genesis

Missing movie Scanner (I realize now this is no longer needed, consider it gone)

YouTube

Vimeo

Phoenix (only installed it recently, I have no use for it, consider it gone too)

NetliXBMC (No longer use it, consider it gone too)

ROM Collection browser 

Pandora

SoundCloud

Edit:  There were a few others in program add-ons I uninstalled that may have been causing an issue.  So I cannot uninstalled because they are linked to Ace Skin which I no longer use.  Any idea how to remove a skin from the list? 

Edited by tjlmbklr

xnappo

Okay, well I don't have an idea of which of those is causing the issue(though some are suspiciously named) - but please report back if all is well after cleaning up the ones you don't need.

tjlmbklr

Okay, well I don't have an idea of which of those is causing the issue(though some are suspiciously named) - but please report back if all is well after cleaning up the ones you don't need.

Will do.  I am glad you suggested that.  I forgot how many add-ons I actually experimented with in the past. 

• 2 weeks later...