assisting in development of emby for kodi

ngerg

Hello,

I'm a long time kodi user who has just started to play with emby and emby for kodi.  I have to say that I'm very impressed and pleased with the work so far and would like to offer assistance in any way that I can.

I have a fair amount of programming experience, so if I can help develop the code to add/update features, please point me in the direction of the project github or wherever it is stored for development.

Also, as a long time kodi user, I'm planning on posting some how-to's on the kodi forums and add some directions on how to get this setup working.  My hope is to build a greater awareness of this great project to those in the kodi community.

Thank you again for all the hard work and please tell me how I can help.

• Like 1

im85288

Or just start with adding anything you feel useful, it needs to be fun and something you enjoy...unit tests usually are not :)

xnappo

The Trello board is a great place to start - but definitely more how-to's are needed!  So sick of answering 'How do I make a link to my Kids movies' :D

• Like 1

im85288

The problem is nobody reads the how-to's or the wiki but instead post questions here that have been answered a million times....but ok more how-to's!

• Like 1

e123enitan

Awesome, thanks.

I'll sign up for the trello board and start seeing what I can do to help this weekend.

Welcome to the forum  :)