Latest nightly breaks E4K

jluce50

jluce50

I just tried installing the latest Jarvis nightly (20150902) on my FireTV and it causes and error when E4K attempts to sync.

15:14:14 T:1721125512  NOTICE: Sync DB -> syncDatabase Exiting
15:14:14 T:1721125512   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-7:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 998, in run
                                                libSync = self.FullLibrarySync()
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 139, in FullLibrarySync
                                                self.MoviesFullSync(connection,cursor,pDialog)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 242, in MoviesFullSync
                                                WriteKodiVideoDB().addOrUpdateMovieToKodiLibrary(item["Id"],connection, cursor, view.get('title'))
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/WriteKodiVideoDB.py", line 189, in addOrUpdateMovieToKodiLibrary
                                                cursor.execute("SELECT idPath as pathid FROM path WHERE strPath = ?", (path,))
                                            OperationalError: no such table: path

It looks like they may have added MyVideos95.db sometime between the latest monthly snapshot and the latest nightly, though I'm not sure when exactly.

Edited by jluce50

im85288

2 points here. Firstly we do not support latest nightly versions and secondly I posted yesterday in your other thread that I updated the Emby addon to use the latest database version so you may have luck using the latest from git.

jluce50

Ah, I've done so much fiddling in the last few days trying to get everything working right that I had forgotten all about that. Apologies!