Hi, Can anyone help me here? I want to transfer one of my iTunes purchased movies to the Android tablet. However, there is DRM protection added to the iTunes movies, and it's only allowed to play on Apple devices.  Is there anyway to remove the DRM protection from iTunes movies?  :o

Edited by meeleem

/me waves the jolly roger flag.

Avast! Beware those scallywags at apple for their chicanery

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
andres_green

Hi, to transfer the iTunes movies to Android devices, you have to strip the iTunes DRM at first.  As far as I know, TunesKit DRM Media Converter is a recommended software to do this.  It is a powerful iTunes video DRM removal software to remove DRM from iTunes purchased and rental movies. It's advertised to convert very fast and keep the original movie quality.  Maybe you can take it for a try.

• 1 year later...
JeremyFr79

First the question you asked is a subject that is against the TOS of the forums so count on this being closed soon @@Abobader.

2nd thank you for asking a question that has attracted spam bots!

3rd I think someone showed you the best process in googling it your damn self lol

• Like 1

Happy2Play

Half the user have been banned already in this topic and pretty sure the one that revived it is spam also.  Topic will be locked.

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 2