Music and Channels cannot be disabled from Views?

archangelz

archangelz

Looking at the home screen settings there doesn't appear to be any options to disable music and channels when all other view items are toggle-able for My Media. 

X0tw90t.png

But in the settings you cannot disable Music, Live TV, Guide, Recorded TV. Is this something that was missed? Or a setting I can't find somewhere else that isn't obvious? Using the latest Beta 3.0.5713.6. 

SR4aTtI.png

Thanks!

Have you read the help text there? What leads you to believe you can disable them? There are no settings to disable views. Just don't add it to the user's library in the administration interface if that's what you want to do.

archangelz

Have you read the help text there? What leads you to believe you can disable them? There are no settings to disable views. Just don't add it to the user's library in the administration interface if that's what you want to do.

Well for example the Music folder, I have no music added in the media folder and it shows up as an item on my view. Was hoping for something that'd allow me to hide that.

WdMQCPF.png

Edited by archangelz

archangelz

Clicking on the music folder it's empty, nothing that looks like audio only shows up in metadata manager that I can see as unidentified. Also I ran a search of the two folders under Mixed Movies and TV and there are no mp3, ape, flacs. 

O6sKy8C.png

Although it looks like there was some kind of default playlist folder installed. Is this the cause maybe? 

PmL1znp.png