Emby FireTV android app will not display NPVR guide

tre4b

Which is really weird because last night it was working perfectly (I set it up yesterday).  Today everything else works fine but the guide simply goes to a black screen that never does anything and resists going back from.

On the web client things are perfect no problem, the guide shows and operates as expected.  Same goes for the Windows 8.1 client (on a windows 10 computer) although it does do the whirly thing for quite a while.  The android version though, just a black screen.  Which is a pity as this was the one that I really needed to work.  I'm using the trial version as I wanted to be sure it would work first, same goes for the supporter model

Any suggestions here might help.  All I can find is things telling me it can be slow and to wait.  Thing is I have done for half of today and still did not get anything but a black screen.

Trevor

The App is 1.0.80a, I downloaded it straight from the Amazon store yesterday.  Once the screen goes black I have quite a time to get back to a viable menu so I suspect you are right.  Is there a way to clear local data in amazon?

And that did it.  I went and looked and found manage applications and did clear cache, which did nothing.  I then went back in and did clear data and then it started working!  Seems like somehow the data got corrupted.  

Now working again.  All I need to do now is figure out how to access my full recordings library rather than just the recent ones and I'm away  :-)

Now working again.  All I need to do now is figure out how to access my full recordings library rather than just the recent ones and I'm away  :-)

I'm afraid that is a feature that is yet to be implemented in this app but it is near the top of my list.