You Jizz movies showing up in search results. How stop this?

foghat

foghat

Hi,

I have You Jizz and Beeg movies and people showing up in my server search results.  Not sure why.  I have not had the plugins installed for probably 8 or so months now.  I can't see anywhere that defines what search uses to pull its results.

Help?

Edited by foghat

foghat

Anyone?

Only seems to happen when searching on the server. 

Is there someplace you can define what shows up in search results?  I would think not having the plugins installed would prevent them from showing up in search.  If I try actually play one, I cannot - which makes sense.

Happy2Play

Possibly post a log and someone may see the issue.  Maybe the plugin didn't uninstall properly?

New and Improved Search

Live TV and internet channel content are now searchable!

foghat

Hi,

Clean Database did not fix.

I've attached a log file.  This is a new log file with a search immediately performed and then me trying to play one the Beeg movies.  Does not seem like anything gets logged when a search is done, so not sure if the log file is going to help much.

server-63576533223.txt

Edited by foghat

foghat

I also tried reinstalling the plugins and then deleting them again.  This did not fix the issue.

for new plugins that you install, this won't happen anymore. for older stuff you imported before, i will have to think about that. known issue for now.