Preventing the use of metadata source

ressu

I know this isn't really a plugin related issue as such, but it is triggered by a plugin, so I guess this is the most suitable place to ask.

I've noticed that some series match incorrectly with metadata sources. For example the 1969 series Batman gets mixed up with the Anidb entry for Batman: Gotham Knight.

What I'm looking for is the proper way of forcing Emby to ignore a certain source. Currently I keep fixing the issue by setting the misplaced external id to '-', which makes it invalid enough for the data not to be fetched. On the other hand it throws an error in the logs, which is better than the incorrect data.

Is there a proper way of doing this. Using a dash feels quite hackish and causes Emby to make unnecessary queries to the external providers..

• Like 1

Do you have the Anime metadata plug-in installed?

I had to remove it from my server because it kept changing my first two seasons of Eureka (the SciFi series) to Eureka 7 (an anime I guess) along with a few other movies getting the wrong actors included. I no longer have AniDB as a source, so I suspect you have it installed.

Can't speak for the OP, but the metadata settings had no effect for me and my first two seasons were overwritten whenever it refreshed despite Season and Episode having TV DB on top. It happened when I first installed the plug-in. The second time, I had initially provided bad settings on Handbrake so I had to redo my rips. I unlocked the Series and it looked like the season info was overwritten almost immediately.

Anime metadata plugin is installed, but I don't really want to limit the question to that single metadata provider. There are 2 separate problems at work here. One being the fact that Anime plugin returns invalid data and one is how to prevent a mapping to a named metadata provider.

Also, the metadata provider order didn't work (back when I tried it) and it makes sense. The other metadata providers don't provide information for the field in question so the other metadata providers are free to provide the information. Or at least that's how I see it.

In my case, Anime metadata provider provides "sane" data, since the series that is being matched on the anidb database is pretty similar and in some cases, exactly identical. For example http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=7654 is different from http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=78901

So solving the case of "Don't lookup here" is more than welcome.

Edited by ressu

PurposelyCryptic

Not sure if it's related, but I'm having the exact opposite issue - MB simply won't pull data from AniDB at all, even if I manually enter the AniDB ID# and no other provider ID is present. In fact the AniDB ID# has even randomly disappeared from the metadata of many shows, and the series' titles and summaries changed to those from TVDB. It used to work fine, up until a few months ago. AniDB is set as top priority provider for Series and Season.

It's been frustrating, as I have over 700 Anime currently in my library, and I generally don't notice the changes until I'm looking for something, and can't find it under the Romanji name, after which I have to look up the english release name and manually change the metadata back.

Again, not sure if this is a different symptom of the same problem, or a wholly different issue altogether, but as this was the only recent thread I could find related to the anime plugin acting oddly, I thought I'd add my experiences. Let me know if you need any other info, logs, etc, or if you think it is unrelated in which case I can create a separate thread. Thanks for reading, and for any help or insight you may be able to provide:)

Edit:

I've attached an excerpt from the server log showing (I think, at least), where the error occurs.

Edit2:

Attached a second, full log going from Emby Server start through a full metadata refresh of one anime series, in case anything important was accidentally left out in the previous log excerpt. Starting to feel like I probably should have started a separate thread, my apologies to TC.

mbserver-log-error-2015-08-31.txt

mb server log - fresh boot to error - 2015.08.31-16.36.txt

Edited by PurposelyCryptic

RanmaCanada

Having the exact same issues as PurposelyCryptic.  I am unable to manually update my anime with the ID#.  I currently have about 16TB of anime that I am trying to get the proper data for, most of it is my own rips from my own collection, and it is frustrating as hell.  I went to the developer or beta, I can't remember which atm, and some of my shows were updated, but I have way too many that are not, and sadly they are not accepting manual updates :(  All my files are named correctly, etc.  Filebot has been fantastic.

• Like 1

PurposelyCryptic

Having the exact same issues as PurposelyCryptic.  I am unable to manually update my anime with the ID#.  I currently have about 16TB of anime that I am trying to get the proper data for, most of it is my own rips from my own collection, and it is frustrating as hell.  I went to the developer or beta, I can't remember which atm, and some of my shows were updated, but I have way too many that are not, and sadly they are not accepting manual updates :(  All my files are named correctly, etc.  Filebot has been fantastic.

I feel your pain - my anime collection is at about 12TB, ~1600 series (including sequels), and at that size manually entering metadata is brutal (I did it for years back in the MB2 days...).

Just to confirm, is your issue that you are unable to execute manual updates (i.e., using Refresh/Advanced Refresh does nothing), or do they execute but ignore AniDB as a metadata source and pull from TVDB instead, despite having a valid AniDB ID (my issue), or are you entering metadata manually, and its not saving properly? Just wanted to make sure:)

Btw, I know you said you ripped most from your collection, but for renaming/organizing any web-releases, I can't recommend the AniDB client enough. Unlike filebot it just hashes the files and checks it against their database, so it can include data from there in the renaming scheme (Group Names/Codecs/Resolution/Language Tracks etc), without having to use your system resources to analyze the files. Might want to check it out - I know its perfect for me, since I'm far too lazy to rip shows from my physical sets anyway; they mainly just sit on their shelves looking pretty;).

RanmaCanada

The issue is no matter what I can not get it to update the shows.  If I enter in the correct AniDB information, it refuses to accept it and leaves it blank.  If I try TVDB, it still ignores it completely.  There will be no information showing up at all, and it sucks haha.  Put in the right ID and nothing pops up at all.  Sigh.  I do have the AniDB client installed, I just used filebot to change some of my older encodes to proper names.

I think you and me are the exception to the rule because no one expects anyone to have this much of just one genre haha.  We are more the acid test than anything.

M.T. Lott

Was looking for an answer to this problem but found this. It looks like the Anime plugin is not working at all. It has not been updated since 2014. I am getting errors thrown in the server log which look like this ...

2015-09-12 11:19:20.3585 Error - App: Error in Anime	*** Error Report ***	Version: 3.0.5724.3	Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -service	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1	Processor count: 2	64-Bit OS: True	64-Bit Process: False	Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server	Application Path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe	An item with the same key has already been added.	System.ArgumentException	   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)	   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime.Providers.SeriesIndexProvider.<FetchAsync>d__0.MoveNext()	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.<RunCustomProvider>d__52.MoveNext()

and then ...

2015-09-12 11:19:20.5145 Error - App: Error in AniDB	*** Error Report ***	Version: 3.0.5724.3	Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -service	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1	Processor count: 2	64-Bit OS: True	64-Bit Process: False	Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server	Application Path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe	Object reference not set to an instance of an object.	System.NullReferenceException	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime.Providers.AniDB.AniDbSeriesProvider.ParseCreators(Series series, XmlReader reader)	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime.Providers.AniDB.AniDbSeriesProvider.FetchSeriesInfo(Series series, String seriesDataPath, String preferredMetadataLangauge)	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime.Providers.AniDB.AniDbSeriesProvider.<GetMetadata>d__1.MoveNext()	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.<ExecuteRemoteProviders>d__55.MoveNext()	2015-09-12 11:19:20.5145 Error - App: Error in AniList	*** Error Report ***	Version: 3.0.5724.3	Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -service	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1	Processor count: 2	64-Bit OS: True	64-Bit Process: False	Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server	Application Path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe	Object reference not set to an instance of an object.	System.NullReferenceException	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime.Providers.AniDB.AniDbSeriesProvider.ParseCreators(Series series, XmlReader reader)	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime.Providers.AniDB.AniDbSeriesProvider.FetchSeriesInfo(Series series, String seriesDataPath, String preferredMetadataLangauge)	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime.Providers.AniDB.AniDbSeriesProvider.<GetMetadata>d__1.MoveNext()	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime.Providers.AniList.AniListSeriesProvider.<GetMetadata>d__0.MoveNext()	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.<ExecuteRemoteProviders>d__55.MoveNext()	

I am wondering is AniDB or AniList have changed their API and this plugin has not been updated or if the object model in MediaBrowser/Emby has changed to the point that this old compile no longer works.

Is Tom Gillen around somewhere? I was going to try and poke at the web requests going to AniDB to see if they are valid. Try to narrow down where the error is.

Anyone else see these errors in their server logs?

• Like 1

PurposelyCryptic

Was looking for an answer to this problem but found this. It looks like the Anime plugin is not working at all. It has not been updated since 2014. I am getting errors thrown in the server log which look like this ...

2015-09-12 11:19:20.3585 Error - App: Error in Anime	*** Error Report ***	Version: 3.0.5724.3	Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -service	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1	Processor count: 2	64-Bit OS: True	64-Bit Process: False	Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server	Application Path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe	An item with the same key has already been added.	System.ArgumentException	   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)	   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime.Providers.SeriesIndexProvider.<FetchAsync>d__0.MoveNext()	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.<RunCustomProvider>d__52.MoveNext()

and then ...

2015-09-12 11:19:20.5145 Error - App: Error in AniDB	*** Error Report ***	Version: 3.0.5724.3	Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -service	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1	Processor count: 2	64-Bit OS: True	64-Bit Process: False	Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server	Application Path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe	Object reference not set to an instance of an object.	System.NullReferenceException	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime.Providers.AniDB.AniDbSeriesProvider.ParseCreators(Series series, XmlReader reader)	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime.Providers.AniDB.AniDbSeriesProvider.FetchSeriesInfo(Series series, String seriesDataPath, String preferredMetadataLangauge)	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime.Providers.AniDB.AniDbSeriesProvider.<GetMetadata>d__1.MoveNext()	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.<ExecuteRemoteProviders>d__55.MoveNext()	2015-09-12 11:19:20.5145 Error - App: Error in AniList	*** Error Report ***	Version: 3.0.5724.3	Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -service	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1	Processor count: 2	64-Bit OS: True	64-Bit Process: False	Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server	Application Path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe	Object reference not set to an instance of an object.	System.NullReferenceException	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime.Providers.AniDB.AniDbSeriesProvider.ParseCreators(Series series, XmlReader reader)	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime.Providers.AniDB.AniDbSeriesProvider.FetchSeriesInfo(Series series, String seriesDataPath, String preferredMetadataLangauge)	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime.Providers.AniDB.AniDbSeriesProvider.<GetMetadata>d__1.MoveNext()	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime.Providers.AniList.AniListSeriesProvider.<GetMetadata>d__0.MoveNext()	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.<ExecuteRemoteProviders>d__55.MoveNext()	

I am wondering is AniDB or AniList have changed their API and this plugin has not been updated or if the object model in MediaBrowser/Emby has changed to the point that this old compile no longer works.

Is Tom Gillen around somewhere? I was going to try and poke at the web requests going to AniDB to see if they are valid. Try to narrow down where the error is.

Anyone else see these errors in their server logs?

Yup, those are the same errors that I've been seeing for the last few months.

I'm glad someone else is seeing those as well, as I had nearly resigned myself to accepting that this was an issue on my end, since no one aside from myself and Ranma seemed to have an issue with the plug-in, and his problem seemed to go beyond just the anime plug-in itself.

I wish I had the knowledge to properly investigate this, but the last time I tried playing with AniDB's API I ended up accidentally triggering the Auto-Ban system, so I think that marks me as officially unqualified :/

Edit:

I took a look at AniDB's HTTP API tutorial on their wiki, and I'm thinking something in their June update that primarily redefined content tags inadvertently killed the plugin (See here for details). 

I also checked out the plugin itself here, but I'm just way too rusty to be identify where exactly it ended up breaking. It doesn't look too complicated, but it's been almost a decade since I last did any form of coding.

PurposelyCryptic

Don't know about Ranma, but TVDB works fine on my end, with or without the Anime plugin (which is just skipped over after it throws the error) - it's just not the greatest for anime, meaning I have to usually manually edit Series titles, summaries and genres/tags after adding.

I'm guessing his issue is separate from the general failure of the Anime plugin, which seems like it came about with AniDB's HTTP API update this June.

M.T. Lott

I spent the afternoon playing with the code. Found out the image fetcher still works fine. But the returned xml looks nothing like the test data that he has saved in the test project. So there is no hope there that this would ever work without an overhaul of the xml parser. I don't have time at the present to do it :-/

@Luke: tvdb is fine for what it has but it is not complete, nor ever will be probably. (and I like the cover art over on anidb better)

... so for the meantime I have uninstalled the plugin and removed my anime from media browser, guess I'll wait to see if someone fixes it.

M.T. Lott

So I couldn't let it go. Upon further looking at the source to MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime I determined that the crashed are caused by an MB object model problem and not the AniDB API change. It seems that the author was using the MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.TV.Series.People property which was not initialized at create time. I modified his code to use AddPerson instead of Add and ignore look-ups and now I have a plugin that is fetching the series info from AniDB. However, Identify and MissingEpisodes are not working and there is still an exception occuring (at load time I think). I was going to try to look into this later today.

@Luke: yes the anidb conventions do not match the tvdb conventions however that is what the metadata provider should deconflict (just my opinion). When I get back to this I will see if I can find a way to make that happen. Then I just need to figure out how to get the changes propogated.

So I worked on this most of the day. I posted the results to GitHub and generated a pull request for the original author. The commit message looks like this

Updated Anime Plugin to work with current version of Emby

- Fixed Null Reference to series.People causing crashes- Added support for MissingEpisodes- Added support for GetSearchResults during identify operation

End result is that I have a working version that properly looks up a series on AniDB. I did some testing with a name that got a close match on TVDB and exact match on AniDB. The AniDB result was prefered (I do not know how that works, but I am grateful that it does). It looks like if there is an exact match on both TVDB and AniDB the TVDB result is prefered (which is fine for my purposes). I believe that all of this was helped along by implementing the GetSearchResults Task which the plugin did not originally support. This makes the Identify feature in the MetadataManager work for AniDB supplied data.

In order to pull off the MissingEpisode feature I had to heavily borrow MissingEpisodeProvider.cs, DummySeasonProvider.cs and SeriesPostScanTask.cs.

@Luke: It seems to me that MissingEpisodeProvider should be abstracted to an interface and SeriesPostScanTask should be templated to provide external providers with a common mechanism for providing missing episode data. Just my two cents.

Whether all of the helps the original question, I don't know. I do know that AniDB has flat structure to the episodes. In order to get everything working I had to hardcode the number of seasons to 1 in the AniDB provider. It seems like a reasonable assumption since Emby has the idea of seasons engrained in the object model.

And lastly auto-organize does not work yet. I will see what I can do for that next weekend.

Well like I said it works for me on my server (Version 3.0.5724.3). Wish I could help push out the update but all I can do is submit the pull request.

Edited by M.T. Lott
  • Like 2

PurposelyCryptic

So I couldn't let it go. Upon further looking at the source to MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime I determined that the crashed are caused by an MB object model problem and not the AniDB API change. It seems that the author was using the MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.TV.Series.People property which was not initialized at create time. I modified his code to use AddPerson instead of Add and ignore look-ups and now I have a plugin that is fetching the series info from AniDB. However, Identify and MissingEpisodes are not working and there is still an exception occuring (at load time I think). I was going to try to look into this later today.

@Luke: yes the anidb conventions do not match the tvdb conventions however that is what the metadata provider should deconflict (just my opinion). When I get back to this I will see if I can find a way to make that happen. Then I just need to figure out how to get the changes propogated.

So I worked on this most of the day. I posted the results to GitHub and generated a pull request for the original author. The commit message looks like this

Updated Anime Plugin to work with current version of Emby

- Fixed Null Reference to series.People causing crashes- Added support for MissingEpisodes- Added support for GetSearchResults during identify operation

End result is that I have a working version that properly looks up a series on AniDB. I did some testing with a name that got a close match on TVDB and exact match on AniDB. The AniDB result was prefered (I do not know how that works, but I am grateful that it does). It looks like if there is an exact match on both TVDB and AniDB the TVDB result is prefered (which is fine for my purposes). I believe that all of this was helped along by implementing the GetSearchResults Task which the plugin did not originally support. This makes the Identify feature in the MetadataManager work for AniDB supplied data.

In order to pull off the MissingEpisode feature I had to heavily borrow MissingEpisodeProvider.cs, DummySeasonProvider.cs and SeriesPostScanTask.cs.

@Luke: It seems to me that MissingEpisodeProvider should be abstracted to an interface and SeriesPostScanTask should be templated to provide external providers with a common mechanism for providing missing episode data. Just my two cents.

Whether all of the helps the original question, I don't know. I do know that AniDB has flat structure to the episodes. In order to get everything working I had to hardcode the number of seasons to 1 in the AniDB provider. It seems like a reasonable assumption since Emby has the idea of seasons engrained in the object model.

And lastly auto-organize does not work yet. I will see what I can do for that next weekend.

Well like I said it works for me on my server (Version 3.0.5724.3). Wish I could help push out the update but all I can do is submit the pull request.

You are officially my new hero! :) 

I tried staring at the code for a few hours yesterday, but that was really just me being stubborn and refusing to accept that I only understood about half of what I was reading... The only thing that caught my eye was that it looked like it was trying to read the anidb 'category' values into mb genres, which no longer exist after anidb merged them into a more universal tag system - but it sounds like that wasn't at all related to the issue (confirming my not knowing what I was doing).

RE: matching up AniDB and TVDB data, I'm thinking that may mostly be a lost cause, though; I've been using both for metadata for years, and the way theTVDB adapts sequels into seasons, OVA's into specials and breaks down long-running series into seasons is mainly based on the person adding/editing the entry, and doesn't really follow a consistent logic. For long-running series, the seasons are often reorganized completely as new episodes come in (I can't count the number of times I've had to rename hundreds of episodes when I discovered my season organization no longer matched theirs). Anime on theTVDB is basically a battlefield between contributors, which has led to many shows being admin-locked entirely, despite having incomplete metadata.

The system the plugin attempted is probably as close as you can get, using a combination of theTVDB's absolute episode numbers and AniDB's Anime relation data to create an index of sort. But AniDB's relation data doesn't just classify series' as a point in a sequential list, but also includes 'parent-story-side story' relations, as well as the nebulous 'other', all in a way that doesn't necessarily always enirely make sense (See here for Bakemonogatari's relation graph as an example).

Anyway, that's just my two cents - I gave up and began just using TVDB's season model years ago, mainly because MB2 didn't deal with anime well and neither metabrowser nor MCM would work with AniDB. I was incredibly happy when I discovered the anime plugin, as it saved me from having to manually edit series titles and descriptions, as well as adding AniDB tags, rating data, links and staff info. Very grateful you managed to get it back in working order, really looking forward to having the metadata manager functioning without need for constant manual edits, once the update gets pushed. You definitely made my day  :)

ctrlaltdefeat

Just tested the updated plugin, and it works like a charm - thanks again for all your hard work!

Has the plugin already been updated?

I haven't received a notification that the plugin updated on my server(and there is no newer version available), and the PR hasnt been merged yet on github:

https://github.com/TomGillen/MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime/pull/10

PurposelyCryptic

Has the plugin already been updated?

I haven't received a notification that the plugin updated on my server(and there is no newer version available), and the PR hasnt been merged yet on github:

https://github.com/TomGillen/MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime/pull/10

It hasn't been officially updated yet, I just got overexcited and manually downloaded it from M.T. Lott's Github (https://github.com/mtlott/MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime), and compiled it with Visual Studio.

Edit:

Since there's been some interest (and the update has yet to be pushed), I've uploaded the updated version of the DLL to my Google Drive here. Hope that is alright with the powers that be.

Please remember to thank M.T. Lott, thanks to whose hard work we have this fixed version of the plugin, and of course Aphid/TomGillen, creator of this plugin   :)

Edit 2:

Link removed, now that the updated plugin has been officially released.

RanmaCanada

WOW this has fixed quite a few issues.  Thank you so much.  Some of my more obscure stuff isn't found, but that is to be expected haha.  You are a hero to the anime community.