Supporter Key Issues, Won't Run as a Service & Loopback Issues since Update

godbodian

godbodian

It's probably user error but I can't figure out what the hell happened.

The supporter key was suddenly missing then when I reentered it, it's invalid.

EMBY will work within the startup folder and/or manually but not as a service.

Loopback was working now it doesn't work either.

I've included the logs.

(Update: Disregard the Loopback issue, the app needed to be repaired and the store was prohibiting that repair.)

(2nd Update: Somehow I have a new supporter key, I've never purchased a new one to my knowledge. I thought that would fix the SKey issue but it did not. The key appears to be partially accepted because now the donation choices are grayed out with green text above it stating I'm a lifetime member but the medallion is still grey, it still asks me to support and the key still shows as invalid on the supporter key page. Added new corresponding log.​​)

logs 1.txt

logs 2.txt

logs 3.txt

logs 4.txt

Edited by godbodian

It looks like an invalid response is getting returned from our server but it must be a local issue or everyone would be failing.

Do you have any real-time anti-malware in the network chain?

godbodian

I hate that type of stuff. Unless it's a part of a Windows Update or something, everything SHOULD be turned off but I'll  check and let you know.

Are there any settings or ways things should be set so that I know or can tell the difference between what is and what's supposed to be, optimally?

Edited by godbodian

godbodian

(Update: I've added Emby Server application as an exception and turned off the real time monitoring within Windows Defender still no change. Also I just noticed that the backup configurator has failed and hasn't succeeded since this issue began, I believe. Attached is a correlating log, there's two logs in one file, that's why there's a large space in the middle. Apparently, everytime I restart Emby it creates TWO logs for the exact same time? I don't know if this is normal or otherwise, so I included them both within the same file.)

logs 5.txt