A way to play streaming music

srgsng25

srgsng25

we listen to alot of radio stations that are in teh formats of .m3u, m3u8, and .pls is there a way for Emby to reconize these files and be able to play them in the theature with out me using the applauncher plugin "which is not woring" the setting issues with that.  So i am looking for a streamlines solution and trying to avoide using external players like winamp wich i love if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

• 1 year later...

Any news on this? something similar to kodi? don´t want no tunein plugin with radios i dont listen and without radios i listen and bad links

Any news on this? something similar to kodi? don´t want no tunein plugin with radios i dont listen and without radios i listen and bad links

Hi, what are you looking for exactly?

I think he means to be able to listen to internet radio stations without loading external apps.

In WMC you can create your own pls files and it plays them directly in wmc so you don't need additional software installed and you can control it all with the remote.

It will be a good feature to have I am not a fan of tune it just takes too long to get where I want here they are saved and I know where to find them.

I used to listen internet radio stations through wmc but have since bought Bose Soundtouch and all my internet stations are preset btw awesome sound from the device.

5850a6e605967_Capture1.png

5850a7eaaa04f_Capture10.png

Edited by denz

Something like a radio Menu and a list with online radios and logo, like this. I just use simple iptv client on kodi and add the stream links.

WTrPV81.png

Edited by Norin