Crashes with different DPI

Sek0n

I had a lot of crashes before that I couldn't figure out, and didn't have the time to report before(sorry :( ) but found out what it was today by accident.

I use the native 493 DPI on my nexus 6, (default I think is 560?) but after flashing preview2 of M, I noticed I wasn't getting crashes anymore. Then today I decided to change the DPI to 493 like I had before on my old rom. As soon as I rebooted and tried emby, it starting crashing again.

I can get it to run sometimes, but it always eventually crashes within a short time.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

a09257b3-3f2d-4824-af6a-29700f5e65c3.log

Edited by Sek0n

shorty1483

I checked a lot of DPI with XPosed and they all work. Perhaps you could try Xposed Framework with App Settings module, if available for your device.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk

Edit: Nevermind, no Xposed for M Preview...

Edited by shorty1483

Xposed isn't available for Android M yet, sadly. Although, that would probably work if I decide to go back to Lollipop. Thanks for the idea. :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I don't know what happened, but I've been multi booting back to my old lollipop rom, and now it's not crashing at all.

It's got me really confused, because it has been crashing sense the move from the old android app, then just stopped all of a sudden. Nothing's really changed either that would cause it. Still on 493 dpi too.

shorty1483

I don't know what happened, but I've been multi booting back to my old lollipop rom, and now it's not crashing at all.

It's got me really confused, because it has been crashing sense the move from the old android app, then just stopped all of a sudden. Nothing's really changed either that would cause it. Still on 493 dpi too.

Do oyu use MultiRom?

Do oyu use MultiRom?

Yes I do.

If you think that was it for some reason, It's not. I only started using it a little over a week ago.

Edited by Sek0n