In app Google play purchase for lifetime supporter?

hifiaudio2

hifiaudio2

Any way you guys could put an in app purchase for the lifetime supporter membership?  I have Google Play credit I would like to use for that, even if it meant I paid for the apps and then paid for the lifetime....

eventually you will probably see this, but the in-app purchases will probably have higher rates in order to offset the enormous 30% fee we're going to be hit with

hifiaudio2

Ah well, no biggie.  I bought the Android and ATV apps yesterday.  Keep up the good work!  Once Live TV to the ATV/Shield devices without transcoding is aced its going to be killer!

• 1 year later...
lolento

eventually you will probably see this, but the in-app purchases will probably have higher rates in order to offset the enormous 30% fee we're going to be hit with

So is this feature available? I have a bunch of Google Play credit that I hope to spend...

BAlGaInTl

I've already purchased the Android TV app and I'm a Lifetime Premier member.

I wouldn't mind sending some of the funds that are sitting in my Play account... 

:)

Hi.  We really appreciate your enthusiasm :).  Unfortunately, store policies make it unlikely that this option will be implemented.

Thanks.