Add to Sickbeard

azizrock

azizrock

Hi,

My raspberry pi 2 is running sickbeard/sickrage  and couchpotato. When i click a movie and add to couch potato it adds it successfully and even gives me an option to select quality. However, When i try and add a TV Show nothing nothing happens, my sickrage is running fine. What should i do?

azizrock

Default Arctic Exploded , the one by Emby Media (The Best Skin Yet I have come across)

Edited by azizrock

im85288

Default Arctic Exploded , the one by Emby Media (The Best Skin Yet I have come across)

Firstly thanks for the compliment, Arctic Exploded is not an Emby Media skin it is a mod done by myself and @@badaas

Secondly, I could not give any comment on this as it is not something I have used. Is it working if you try from the confluence skin? If so then come back and post in the Arctic Exploded thread, if not then it is more likely a problem with the kid sickrage/sickbeard addon so would need to be reported in the kodi section.

azizrock

:)  Great Skin Man using on two Pis now. I will see if this feature works correctly on other skins but actually i haven't seen this feature on other skins at the moment. it seemed like you guys made that feature. The sickrage is able to send commands to kodi so i think its got something to do at the PI end. Couch potato works excellent though. This feature is under the trending tv shows, etc on the top of the home screen. 

Is the Arctic Skin forum here somewhere?

Edited by azizrock

marcelveldt

It's actually a feature of the extendedinfo script/addon. From what I know only couchpotato is supported so no Sickbeard but I can be wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
lazyboy0172

it should work with this addon:

https://hiltronix.com/xbmc/

that'll link to the repo to install the sickrage addon. I have sickbeard and not rage so I haven't confirmed it adds, but when I tried it a few weeks ago it at least tried to add it and just failed because I don't have sickrage. So it should work.

• Like 1