Can't remove notification

leerph

leerph

I'm running the emby app on my android. A few weeks back I had a notification pop up on the notification bar that said "new recording Graceland". I thought this is a cool new feature. So I click on the notification and it opens the app as it should. However, the problem is that once I click on that notification it disappears but as soon as I reboot my phone or either of my tablets, the notification comes back. I went into the options and I don't even see where you can turn notifications on or off in the app. Looked on the server and don't see it there either. So, basically I have this notification that is stuck and comes back every time I reboot. What's weird is that it is always that same notification for that same show. It never pops up telling me that any other show is recording or anything else. Can someone point me in the right direction as to clearing it and also tell me where in the settings I go to turn the notifications on or off. Thanks in advance.

I've got the same problem writhe it 5 shows that were added a while ago. Tapping them or swiping only removes them temporarily. Have a feeling that uninstalling/reinstalling, or clearing data/cache might be the only solution for now.

Edit: Clearing data/cache did fix it for me.

Edited by Sek0n