Emby for Kodi

StealthDefender

StealthDefender

Hi guys,

I have a few questions at the moment. Since a few weeks i noticed strange things with the beta of the plugin.

First of all allways i restart my htpc (i shut it own every day with remote) the addon do a full sync?!

Is this the normal thing to going on?

Then in the background kodi crashes at video playback of tv(sort of) looks like it do a restart! Then sync ran again.

If i dissable the addon (at this time kodi also freezes) tv playback work the normal way, but with dissabled addon i cannot play any other files! Should not the addon only sync the database and kodi plays the files direct from thr source folder!?

For me it looks like the addon now do the same as the old addon, without server ran in background nothing works!

Maybe i get wrong with my research about this but the easy to handle feeling like in the first versions of this addon ard gone.

In my opinion there are too much features........the goal should be a easy database sync, not more or less.

Dont get me wrong please, but i am also searching for WAF! [emoji3]

Greetz Stealth

Gesendet von meinem SM-T800 mit Tapatalk

Angelblue05

Please wait for the next beta version. We ran into some trouble, but we are working hard to get things rectified. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: There has been no new features for quite a bit. Just bug fix. :)

Also stable is available for WAF. ;) It's been announced in the beta thread, to switch to stable because beta was changing things around quite a bit (lots of possibilities for things to break).

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 2

Vidman

Hi guys,

I have a few questions at the moment. Since a few weeks i noticed strange things with the beta of the plugin.

First of all allways i restart my htpc (i shut it own every day with remote) the addon do a full sync?!

Is this the normal thing to going on?

Then in the background kodi crashes at video playback of tv(sort of) looks like it do a restart! Then sync ran again.

If i dissable the addon (at this time kodi also freezes) tv playback work the normal way, but with dissabled addon i cannot play any other files! Should not the addon only sync the database and kodi plays the files direct from thr source folder!?

For me it looks like the addon now do the same as the old addon, without server ran in background nothing works!

Maybe i get wrong with my research about this but the easy to handle feeling like in the first versions of this addon ard gone.

In my opinion there are too much features........the goal should be a easy database sync, not more or less.

Dont get me wrong please, but i am also searching for WAF! [emoji3]

Greetz Stealth

If you are searching for WAF , beta is the wrong place to be looking;)
  • Like 1

StealthDefender

I know beta is the wrong for WAF but i would help the great community in some way. [emoji1]

I switch now to stable repo to look if some things go better then!

Arctic zephyr exploded skin now also works well with stable(mentioned in another thread).

Greetz Stealth

• Like 1